Miratech is a VAR Premier Partner of the world’s leader in the production of software products for contact centers, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories. Genesys is a recognized leader in customer relationship management (CRM). As a parnter, Miratech offers integrated solutions for CRM.
Contact centers are a tool for efficient customer service. Use of contact centers reduces losses resulting from complaints, improves service quality, and strengthens the company's image to customers and partners. Contact centers are the best solution for mobile operators, insurance and investment companies, banks, major travel companies, support services and sales departments of large companies, and any other enterprise interested in improving its economic efficiency. Miratech has a long history of cooperation with Genesys.
In cooperation with Genesys, Miratech offers the following services:
- Design and implementation of ready-to-use Genesys contact centers, including equipment supply, installation, and software configuration
- Integration of Genesys contact centers with other software complexes (i.e., CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Ongoing support and maintenance
- Advice on hardware selection
Genesys solutions offer customers the following benefits:
- Hardware-independent infrastructure based on Avaya, Nortel, Alcatel, Siemens, Ericsson, NEC, and Cisco CM products
- Wide choice of operating environments, i.e. Windows Server NT/2000, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, HP UX, and Compaq Tru64
- Support for various databases including MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, Informix, and Sybase
- Support for all modern telephone protocols, including IP
- Option to combine geographically distributed telephone stations in a single virtual contact center
- Integration with CRM solutions from major manufacturers, including SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Siebel, and PeopleSoft
- Rapid ROI
Implementation of a Genesys contact center allows customers to achieve the following outcomes:
- Increase the number of customers who receive service
- Reduce the number of redundant questions the customer is asked
- Reduce the average call-per-customer processing time
- Improve the quality of customer service and increase the number of regular customers
- Optimize the work of personnel using automated call processing, integration with a corporate customer database, and redistribution of the workload between operators
- Increase the degree of control over operators and the customer service process
- Reduce costs for operators and communications by 20 percent
- Increase productivity by 25 percent
- Reduce employee turnover by 35 percent
- Increase revenue potential by 65 percent
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. is a subsidiary of Alcatel-Lucent. The company offers a wide range of products for customer service, reference services, and workforce management. These products allow enterprises to expand their existing infrastructure, effectively integrating it with leading CRM applications. Accenture, Alcatel, IBM, Oracle, and SAP are among Genesys’ partners.
About Avaya Inc.
Avaya Inc. specializes in design, development, deployment, and administration of corporate networks for small and large businesses, nonprofit foundations, and governmental bodies. The company produces hardware and software systems for contact centers, voice telephony, data transmission, and IP telephony.